I made a beautiful new training series for you on how to bring our dreams to life!
Watch Video 1 Here
**If you want to get all 3 free videos delivered to you via email so you can easily access them forever, sign up here
Video 1 Homework:
- Make a list of all of the possible creative dreams you have for your life right now. This part gets to be fun and dreamy and expansive, so don’t overthink it!
- If you’re having trouble brainstorming, here are some prompts to get you going:
- When you were young, what did you want to be when you “grew up”? What did you imagine your life would be like?
- What is on your Pinterest board? Who do you follow online? What people or items provoke a tinge of envy in you? These are all clues pointing to what you really want.
- If you could do anything, travel anywhere, or experience anything… and you had endless expertise and money and help at your fingertips… what would you do?
- Look at your list and make sure the items you wrote are really your dreams. Cross out anything that you wrote down out of guilt, habit, pleasing someone else, or feeling like you “should” want it.
- Place one hand on your stomach and take a deep breath. Now look at your list again. Pick one item on your list that would feel fun, thrilling, and exciting to focus on for the next 4-6 months.
- Circle it. Highlight it in your favorite color. Draw hearts and stars around it. Throw a party over how exciting this dream is. This is the dream you’re going to focus on through the course of this video series!
- If you have heavy emotions around past creative dreams that you did not bring to life: Work on forgiving yourself for this. You were doing your best at that time, and many of us were never taught how to make our dreams real. Today is a new day and a fresh opportunity for you to try something new.
- Look at yourself in the mirror and place a hand on your heart. Make eye contact with yourself and say: “I’m sorry. I love you. I forgive you. Thank you for everything.” Repeat until you start to feel some relief. (practice adapted from Ho’oponopono)
If you have any questions or want to share your breakthroughs & creative dreams, comment below! I will be here to respond and help you. Keep your eyes peeled for Video 2 — coming September 18th.