I help heart-centered creative humans bring their writing projects to life.
This often looks like writing and self-publishing your first book, but I can also guide you through the ups and downs of starting a blog, working through self-doubt, sharing your work bravely, and more.
If you have a story to tell, you want to share it with the world, and you’re done with waiting until “someday” to start writing it… read on.
Not everyone needs long-term support, and sometimes just one powerful coaching session is all it takes to to revitalize your writing project. I understand that 🙂
That’s why I offer single writing coaching sessions at an affordable rate of just $75 for 50 minutes. In a single session we can cover things like:
- Organizing your ideas
- Cutting through procrastination
- Falling in love with your work again
- Kicking writer’s burnout to the curb
- Dealing with criticism, imposter syndrome, rejection, and Writer’s Block
- Self-publishing: How it works & if it’s the right path for you
- Writing a book, starting a blog, or creating a podcast
Sessions are held via video chat over Zoom, or in-person locally if you happen to live in Austin Texas.
In a Coaching Intensive, we dive deeper together. You fill out a pre-session questionnaire, and then we spend 90 uplifting & productive minutes together on a coaching & strategy call.
For 14 days after our intensive, you will have unlimited access to me via voice and text support for spot coaching, idea sharing, strategy questions, and accountability. I will also review up to 10 pages of your content.
This option includes:
- One pre-session questionnaire about your writing goals to prepare for the session
- One private 90 minute session with me over Zoom where we co-create a soulful writing strategy for you through coaching and mentorship
- 14 days of voice and text support after your session (using the Voxer app)
- Up to 10 pages of content review
** If you decide to sign up for my 1-month book coaching program after your Intensive, I will deduct the cost of your Intensive from the coaching program!Schedule My Intensive
Book Coaching Option:
Over 80% of people reportedly want to write a book. But wanting isn’t enough. If you have a book idea and are SO beyond ready to bring it to life… I would love to serve you.
This coaching package can be customized for those who want to take your writing more seriously, build your creative confidence, share your voice more boldly, and channel your energy into a blog, social media presence, Patreon project, podcast, etc.
This package includes:
- 3 months of support (with an option to continue longer if desired!)
- One 90-minute coaching intensive call to start off our work
- Five (5) 45-minute coaching sessions (typically scheduled biweekly)
- I will review, edit, and provide feedback on up to 18 pages of your content per month
- Unlimited voice & text support (using the Voxer app) in between sessions. **This is a hugely transformative part of our work together, as most of the self-doubt and action-taking will take place outside of our sessions
- My referrals for design, editing, and all things related to writing and publishing 🙂
- Any meditations, checklists, videos, or resources I have created
- Client discount on additional content review, if desired
- $1,600 (or three monthly payments of $587)
My clients for this book coaching package share the following characteristics:
*You want to write a book. I have typically worked with memoir, self-help, business, or other nonfiction books. (Fiction authors — see the last bullet point for a special note!)
*You already have an idea and are ready to start — or you’re in the thick of it. Maybe you already started writing. Maybe you wrote an entire manuscript 10 years ago and are looking to freshen it up and hit publish. All perfect!
*While you’re excited to sell copies of your book and earn income from your work… money and fame are not the driving forces behind writing your book. You know this is a creative journey, not a get-rich-quick scheme.
*You’re self-directed & ready to do the work. I can be your mentor, I can be your biggest writing fan, I can nudge you to believe in yourself more strongly than you thought possible… but I can’t write the book for you. You’re ready to find the time to write and take action between sessions.
*You understand that it will likely take you more than 3 months to write, edit, and publish an entire book. We will start where you are, set goals for our time together, and move you towards those goals.
(At the end of the package, you have the option to continue working together — or you can fly solo for awhile with your revived creative confidence 🙂 But you aren’t expecting a “guaranteed book at the end of 3 months” type of experience.)
*You’re open-minded to personal development and okay with experimenting with homework such as affirmations, meditations, and journaling.
*Traditional Publishing: I self-published my first book because I loved that thrilling feeling of sharing my art with the world on my terms — no gatekeepers, no agents, no publishing houses to give me a thumbs-up. As such, I know very little about the traditional publishing industry. If you’re looking to get a book deal or become a New York Times bestseller, I can’t help you specifically with those things. But I can still be your radiant cheerleader, your accountability coach, and your creative guide throughout the writing and submission process.
*Fiction authors: I’m not an expert in plot, character, setting, etc, so I cannot mentor you on the craft mechanics of fiction and writing craft. However, if you’re drawn to my work and are seeking support and accountability around the writing and creative journey itself (finding your voice, finding the time to write, getting momentum on your project, overcoming blistering self-doubt, etc), I would be absolutely thrilled to coach you.
If you feel like we would make a great coaching partnership, then sign up for a 30 minute discovery call here. We’ll get to know each other and make sure it’s the right fit, and I’ll answer any questions that you may have. If you’re still just as excited as I am, I’ll send you a payment link and contract after our conversation:Schedule My Discovery Call
Still have questions? Contact me here and let’s chat about it.